Wednesday 26 May 2010

Todays Food

ok. A new week. As and when I have time, I will photograph my meals, which hopefully will help keep me on the straight and narrow.

So, today, breakfast was a SW Full English. Cost me 1 Syn, which was the sausages. 0.5 per sausage and I had 2.

So my 1 syn breakfast:
Lunch.
(which I didn't have until about 3pm because I was still full from brekky), was a prawn salad, which cost me 1 syn, which was for the ketchup in the marie rose sauce. I had a small brown roll with my lunch which I forgot to photograph, but we all know what a roll looks like. lol. So that was my HE(b). I put 3 LC extra light cheese on the roll, so that and milk for a coffee became my HE (A).

Dinner: I am about to make a syn free spag bol. Ill post pics tomorrow if I remember to take them.
Hopefully, I will then just have a Muller light yoghurt and that should be it for today.
So only had 2 syns. I am actually saving some syns for Friday so I can have some wine.


No comments:

Post a Comment